We are seeking a highly motivated and talented CA licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Clinical Genetic Molecular Biologist to be a part of our team. The ideal candidate is resourceful, motivated, well-organized, and interested in cutting edge technology in cancer research. New graduates are welcome. Potential growth opportunities are available to qualified candidates.
- Perform clinical/research laboratory procedures including whole blood preparation, monoclonal antibody staining, manual/semi-automatic fluorescence imaging and NextGen Sequencing.
- Document test process and result according to laboratory policies.
- Perform and document QC process and results.
- Perform instrument maintenance, monitor and order reagent and supplies.
- Perform proficiency testing.
- Perform new methodology validation.
- Participate in employee training and competency programs.
- Participate in safety and compliance training programs.
- Provide direct supervision to laboratory associates in routine laboratory testing.
- CA CLS or limited CGMB license and Bachelors degree in life science are required.
- Prior molecular, EIA or hematology experience is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer literacy is essential.