We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Laboratory Technician to help develop and implement protocols for the isolation and detection of rare cells from clinical samples.
- B.S or M.S. in Biochemistry, Biology or related disciplines
- A background handling primary clinical samples, immunocytochemistry for flow cytometry or fluorescent microscopy, or related laboratory experience is preferred
- Experience managing multiple patients samples, careful record keeping and database recording are a plus
- An ability to work independently is a must. You will need to be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills