LiquidBiopsy Rare Cell Isolation Platform
A Key Enabler for Rare Cell Molecular Analysis
With the ability to deliver high-purity, high-volume rare cell sample populations that can be easily analyzed off-platform, the LiquidBiopsy system maximizes downstream process utility and makes real-time molecular data analysis a reality. The platform's automated rare cell workflow makes it a cost-effective and easy choice for a wide array of personalized cancer research projects, especially those focused on DNA sequencing from blood.
- Automates the isolation of rare cells from whole blood samples or any complex background.
- Enables NGS and PCR of rare populations of cancer cells from whole blood
- Ability to detect mutations in as few as 1 target cell per mL/blood (1 cell per billion)
- Concurrent sampling of DNA from circulating tumor cells and from cell-free DNA
- Delivers ultra-high sample purity necessary for molecular analysis by NGS
- Meets & exceeds <1% limit of detection critical to rare cell research and analysis
- Walk away automation - staining and cell isolation in less than 3 hours
The automated LiquidBiopsy Platform performs flowcell priming, sample loading, target cell isolation, and immunofluorescence labeling (staining) of captured cells on a flow chip with the same form factor and utility as a standard pathology slide. The platform is capable of processing a variety of sample inputs and supports a full suite of readout protocols for maximum analytical flexibility.
Learn more at www.liquidbiopsy.com.